Can I submit manbabies that I have made?
Yes, send it to email@example.com with a subject line of:
“We Did it!“.
Please read “What are the guidelines for a ManBaby?” posted further down before sending in your submission.
Currently, this is not done regularly due to time constraints. However, if you would like to have a manbaby personally made for you, we can do that for $15 a pop(baby?) via paypal. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of ”Personal Manbaby Request” for more details.
I’ve submitted a picture, but I haven’t seen it on the site yet. What gives?
It’s not you, it’s me. But seriously, we have a pretty good backlog and we plan on getting through everything eventually, so keep submitting strong. Also, make sure that your submission is up to snuff with the guidelines below.
How will I know if you posted the picture we sent in?
Unfortunately, we are unable to respond to emails or notify people of a post because of the amount that we get. Our suggestion is to keep coming back to the site, or subscribe to it in an rss feed reader (it’s really easy, just go here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Manbabies and add it).
I have important information for you! Where do I send it?
If you want to give us money, or would like to talk business or media related issues, send your inquiry to email@example.com and we will get back to you asap.
What are the guidelines for a ManBaby?
- The picture MUST have both a man and a baby. Man + baby = ManBaby. Get it?
- The picture should be atleast 400 pixels on it’s largest side (I personally like the number 550px, so if you have already made a manbaby to post, it’s appreciated if you size that as the largest dimension).
- It would help if you named your ManBaby picture with your full name. Just a suggestion.
- For pictures submitted to be done, we need most of the face of both the man and baby to be unobscured, although we can work some magic on it.
- Nothing in a distasteful nature, please.
What is YOUR TURN TUESDAY?
You Turn Tuesday (YTT) is a day that we post 3 pics that you, the viewers, have made. In addition to YTT, we try to post 1 pic that you have made and 1 pic that we have made on the other days of the week.
Basically, YTT is a day that lets us get out of making a manbaby by posting more of your ManBabies.
You can send us the pictures that you have made any day of the week, just put “We Did it!” as the subject line and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
As we come up with more stuff to put here, this post will be updated.